- Crowd of 500 people - 1 Cor 15:6
- Mary Magdalene - John 20:10-18
- Disciples while fishing - John 21:1-14
- The two travelers on the road - Mark 16:12-13
- James the brother of Jesus - 1 Cor 15:7
Jesus was around for 40 days after His resurrection. The disciples saw Jesus and went on to turn the world upside down. When Jesus was crucified all the disciples took off and lost hope. But they were eyewitnesses to the resurrection. Most of them would die for their faith in Christ! Why would they do this if it were a lie?