Atheists claim everything just came into existence from nothing. They believe it all happened by random chance. Look up at the billions of stars in the universe. What about the complexity of life and the cell? Does it truly look like it all just spontaneously came together? What are the odds of that happening?
Sunday, January 5, 2014
Sunday, August 11, 2013
I heard someone mention that when the past is knocking at your door do not open it because it does not have anything new to share. Don't you just love that? Instead of opening the door to your past you should open it for Jesus when He knocks.
"Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me."
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Let’s examine some of the facts…
- When Jesus was crucified His disciples lost hope and fled the scene
- The tomb where they placed Jesus after He died was guarded by Roman soldiers
- Three days after the crucifixion the tomb was empty
- Jesus then appeared to over 500 people, His disciples, Apostle Paul, and many others over a 40 day period of time. These are eyewitness accounts
- His disciples who lost hope when Jesus was crucified lived transformed lives when they encountered the risen Jesus. They would then all turn the word upside down preaching the Good News about Jesus Christ
- History tells us most of the disciples died as martyrs for Jesus
- Christianity exploded into existence and spread all over the world. The Sabbath day changed from Saturday to Sunday (sort of a big deal when you consider the Jews observed the Sabbath on Saturday for a very long time)
- Jesus literally fulfilled hundreds of prophecies (these prophecies were written centuries before His birth). As one example, I suggest you read Isaiah 53 (written 500 years before Jesus was born)
- I would dare you to check these things out for yourself. Read the Bible and try to prove it wrong. People have tried doing it for thousands of years and have not been successful. It is a best seller for a reason and remains the most read book of all time
- Jesus is risen indeed
Sunday, February 17, 2013
Sunday, January 20, 2013
Today is Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. 55 million human beings have been aborted since the Roe v. Wade decision in 1973. If abortion has touched your life in some way, please realize that you can find healing and forgiveness through Jesus Christ. I hope this song encourages you.
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Sunday, June 17, 2012
There are many scientific reasons why I choose not to be an atheist. I believe there is overwhelming evidence to reasonably believe there is a God. Watch and listen as Frank Turek debates Christopher Hitchens and discusses things like the Big Bang theory, background radiation, the expansion of the universe, Second Law of Thermodynamics, Cambrian Explosion, and the Theory of Relativity and how they prove there is a God. What do you believe?
Sunday, May 6, 2012
When we put our trust in Jesus and walk with Him on a daily basis, He does not promise things will always go well. As Christians we will make mistakes and go through difficult times. Jesus did say however that He would never leave us when we go through the valleys. Believe in Him and lift Him up in praise and adoration!