In Christ we are all forgiven. Christians make mistakes like everyone else and it seems like people forget that. Regardless of what you have done, you can find hope knowing God restores and makes all things new.
Sunday, June 15, 2014
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
We know through the second law of thermodynamics and general theory of relativity that the universe began to exist, but what may have caused it? How do you get something from nothing is probably a better question to ask. I suggest that God caused the universe to exist. What do you think?
Saturday, March 22, 2014
We need to remember our Creator sent His Son to die on a cross because he loves each one of us (saved and unsaved). Even though it is tough sometimes we should be as loving as we possibly can with people we encounter. I just heard of some people that were protesting against Christian rock at a Switchfoot concert recently. One of the ban members handed water to the protesters. He did not argue with them or anything like that. How cool is that! Let's try to be more loving today.
Sunday, January 5, 2014
Atheists claim everything just came into existence from nothing. They believe it all happened by random chance. Look up at the billions of stars in the universe. What about the complexity of life and the cell? Does it truly look like it all just spontaneously came together? What are the odds of that happening? The video discusses the decline of atheism based on the fact that more evidence suggests Darwinism and naturalism are a sham.
Sunday, August 11, 2013
I heard someone mention that when the past is knocking at your door do not open it because it does not have anything new to share. Don't you just love that? Instead of opening the door to your past you should open it for Jesus when He knocks.
"Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me."
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Let’s examine some of the facts…
- When Jesus was crucified His disciples lost hope and fled the scene
- The tomb where they placed Jesus after He died was guarded by Roman soldiers
- Three days after the crucifixion the tomb was empty
- Jesus then appeared to over 500 people, His disciples, Apostle Paul, and many others over a 40 day period of time. These are eyewitness accounts
- His disciples who lost hope when Jesus was crucified lived transformed lives when they encountered the risen Jesus. They would then all turn the word upside down preaching the Good News about Jesus Christ
- History tells us most of the disciples died as martyrs for Jesus
- Christianity exploded into existence and spread all over the world. The Sabbath day changed from Saturday to Sunday (sort of a big deal when you consider the Jews observed the Sabbath on Saturday for a very long time)
- Jesus literally fulfilled hundreds of prophecies (these prophecies were written centuries before His birth). As one example, I suggest you read Isaiah 53 (written 500 years before Jesus was born)
- I would dare you to check these things out for yourself. Read the Bible and try to prove it wrong. People have tried doing it for thousands of years and have not been successful. It is a best seller for a reason and remains the most read book of all time
- Jesus is risen indeed